Welcome to the Healing with Horse Collective!As facilitators teaming with horses in human learning, personal and spiritual enrichment, therapy, and wellness, we have chosen a passion over a well-established career path. If you are new to this field, the path you may find yourself on is not familiar in our more mainstream culture. We at the Collective applaud you for answering a calling. Your decision to start your journey--a journey of both heart and mind--is an answer to your soul and to the World. Even so, sometimes you may find that you:
- Are a bit confused about how to move forward
- Feel isolated by the multifaceted skill-sets you must develop and how different they may be from other vocational paths
- Perhaps a bit disheartened or overwhelmed, or
- Desire to find your "herd" among a number of professional organizations and certifications, yet unsure which of these would best suit you, your perspectives, your skills and your life situation, then you have found the right place.
- Expand your circles of colleagues beyond a particular model you have learned
- Innovate beyond your initial learning and would like to share your innovations and learn about others
- Collaborate with others who bring different skills to the table, or
- Explore questions and issues that your practice has raised
About Diedre WestDiedre Susana West, owner of the Healing with Horse Collective (www.healingwithhorse.org) and Horse Way Experiences (www.horsewayexperiences.com) is a lifelong horsewoman who began training Arabian horses when she was 13. She had a decade-long career as a college English professor specializing in environmental literature, feminism, and comparative mythology, before developing an acclaimed equine program at a residential therapy facility for young women. Utilizing her training in her academic specialties and studies in Jungian, constellations, gestalt, somatic, reiki and other therapies, Diedre and the Horse Way herd, located in the Ogden Mountain Valley just north of Salt Lake City, Utah, have honed experiential learning processes that:
- identify the central, paradigmatic storylines we are all working through,
- make meaning from the deeply entrenched inner paths and pressures these personal and archetypal journeys place on our lives,
- uncover how our personal past, our ancestral heritage, and our current environment, weave into our inner experience and external situations, and
- step into profound awakening and understanding, even when our life track brings us situations we cannot control.
Please check out the Healing with Horse Collective,
email healingwithhorse @gmail.com,
or call +1 (801) 620-0186.
Number of Years of Tele Summit
Number of Leading Practitioners Offering Powerful Learning Sessions
Free Tele Summit Clicks
Number of Tele Summit Sets Purchased