Welcome to the 2019 Symposium Work/Study Program!
Work/Study Application 2019
Ever thought you'd be learning from leaders in fields of Equine Practice and from different organizations...all at the same event?!
Ever thought you'd be able to breathe the crisp mountain air of the northern Wasatch Mountains as you attend a leading-edge event at an historic ranch nestled in a valley surrounded by ski resorts, a large lake, and mountain trails--a site visited by an international crowd of outdoor enthusiasts?
Ever thought you'd be sharing s'mores with these leaders and colleagues around a fire circle, laughing with them, leaning in with them, and being a key part of the workings of this gathering that brings all these leaders, and many more, together?
There is really no opportunity like this.
So here it is! An invitation to dare to dream, to add your energy network to the Collective energy at a life-changing gathering, to make this year your year! From the Keynote topics on how Nature-Based philosophies can increase resiliency in difficult times, to emotional heroism, to key facilitation practice and skills, to cutting edge learning about the sentience of wisdom of horses and nature, there simply is no event like this one, anywhere. Ever. So far...!
We are looking for people who have experience with:
- running a camera on video setting,
- video production and editing
- photography, and
- organizational logistics.
If you have one of the following skill sets:
- organizational or project management expertise
- amateur-but-competent skills with a video camera, camera, and basic audio recording technology (which we will teach you),
- horse specialist/professional,
- flexible, responsible, and professional team player and can lead or follow as needed,
AND have an interest in learning about healing with horses, we have work/study positions available.
What we are looking for:
What you receive: In exchange for 14-18 hours of your time you will receive:
- A reduced symposium registration fee, or free attendance! (Note: this does not include meals or pre and post symposium workshops unless you are working those workshops).
- Dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings (these are the keynote dinner nights with Koelle Simpson and Linda Kohanov).
- Attendance at most breakouts as videographer/photographer or a horse specialist. (Please note that while we will do our best to accommodate your breakout choices, and we do ask for flexibility.) While supporting/filming breakouts, you will not be able to engage in experiential sessions; however, you will be able to view, hear, and learn the information presented. You may have time to fully participate in one or more breakouts and in other all-conference events--that is our aim and the schedule will be planned as such.
- 75% off Symposium Training Videos. This video series, once complete, will be something you are a key contributor to, and so to honor that we offer it to you at a deep discount. This will be the way to attend all sessions when, even being present means you must choose only 1 of 4 amazing sessions. A powerful learning tool.
For more information, download the application below and look at the bottom for contact information, and to apply.
To join us in creating a fabulous and meaningful symposium, please completely fill out the following application.