Welcome to the 2017 Symposium Work/Study Program!
Work/Study Application 2017
Ever thought you'd be learning from Linda Kohanov, Koelle Simpson, Barbara Rector, Ann Alden, and other leaders in fields of Equine Practice...and what's more, learning from each of these leaders all at the same event?!
Ever thought you'd be able to breathe the crisp desert-mountain air as you attend a leading-edge event at Linda's old ranch, Apache Springs, now a premier Equine Facility and Nature Retreat Center?
Ever thought you'd be sharing s'mores with these women around a fire circle, interviewing them, and being a key part of the workings of this gathering that brings all these leaders, and many more, together?
There is really no opportunity like this.
So here it is! An invitation to dare to dream, to add your energy network to the Collective energy at a life-changing gathering, to make this year your year! From the Keynote topics on how Nature-Based philosophies can increase resiliency in difficult times, to emotional heroism, to key facilitation practice and skills, to cutting edge learning about the sentience of wisdom of horses and nature, there simply is no event like this one, anywhere. Ever. So far...!
We are looking for people who have experience with:
- running a camera on video setting,
- video production and editing
- photography, and
- organizational logistics.
If you have amateur-but-competent skills with a video camera, camera, and basic audio recording technology (which we will teach you), and have an interest in learning about healing with horses, we have a few work/study positions available.
What we are looking for:
What you receive: In exchange for 14-18 hours of your time you will receive:
- Half off the symposium registration fee of $250! (Note: this does not include pre and post symposium workshops).
- Dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings (these are the keynote dinner nights with Koelle Simpson and Linda Kohanov).
- Attendance at most breakouts as videographer/photographer. (Please note that while we will do our best to accommodate your breakout choices, and we do ask for flexibility.) While filming breakouts, you will not be able to engage in experiential sessions; however, you will be able to view, hear, and learn the information presented. You may have time to fully participate in one or more breakouts and in other all-conference events--that is our aim and the schedule will be planned as such.
- 40% off Symposium Training Videos. This video series, once complete, will be something you are a key contributor to, and so to honor that we offer it to you at a deep discount. This will be the way to attend all sessions when, even being present means you must choose only 1 of 4 amazing sessions. A powerful learning tool.
For more information, download the application below and look at the bottom for contact information, and to apply.
To join us in creating a fabulous and meaningful symposium, please completely fill out the following application.