2019 Healing with Horse Tele Summit
The 2019 Healing with Horse Tele Summit marks the return of this event as host, Diedre West, has returned to life after a healing journey with late stage cancer.
This 6th annual TeleSummit offers education, ideas, Best Practices, and inspiration for your equine practice.
This year's theme is based on a moment that changed the direction of Diedre's healing journey. It is such a key shift, and such an important practice from which to evolve, that this year we honor and explore:
The Tele Summit public release dates are here!
March 18 - 31, 2019
Each new call begins at 9am EST / 6am PST / 2pm GMT & remains up for 24 hours. Convert GMT to your local timezone:
To receive the FREE Tele Summit release, you must sign up on the form to the right.
There are no catches; you will not have to buy anything. You will receive:
- emails about the Tele Summit
- an email each day during the release that connects you to the free audio, and
- If you are not already, you will be subscribed to the Collective's newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. But we would love to have you as a valued member of the human herd!
Here's how it works:
Each offering will be presented to subscribers via email for FREE for 24 hours. Then the next offering will go public, until all Tele Summit audio sessions have been made available.
In addition to the FREE release to subscribers, the Tele Summit sets are available for purchase.
Please read our blog or scroll down for more information including the Tele Summit schedule, presenters, and their topics.
2019 Tele Summit Speakers & Topics
- Mon March 18: Mary Miller Jordan ~ Make It Make Sense: What Horses Want from Us
- Tues March 19: Pam Allen LeBlanc ~ Horsekeeping for a Thriving Practice
- Wed March 20: Sheryl Brown, Alejandra Lara, and Carol Caddes ~ Panel: Innovations in Horse Meditation Circles
- Thurs March 21: Ginny Telego ~ Adding Business Training to Your Offerings
- Fri March 22: Pam Salem ~ What to Learn: A Little Lore on Trainings in Equine Practice
- Sat March 23: Sabinananda - Sabina Cox ~ Clearing the Way: Your Personal Co-Evolution with Horse
- Sun March 24: Priscilla Marden ~ Learning to Listen: A Lifetime with Horses
- Mon March 25: Carolyn Resnick & Nancy Zintsmaster ~ Self-Realization & Relationship: The Carolyn Resnick Method
- Tues March 26: Eva Usadi~ Moral Injury in the Military / Existential Crisis in Society
- Wed March 27: Ann Alden ~ From Practitioner to Patient: An Inside View of a Cancer Journey
- Thurs March 28: Dale Figtree ~ Nutrition: It's Not Just for Horses Anymore
- Fri March 29: Jess Campmans ~ Evolution of the Relationship: Ancestral, Past Life, & Akashic Healing for Humans and Horses, Together