2017 Healing with Horse Tele Summit
The Fifth Year Anniversary!
The 2017 Healing with Horses Tele Summit is in its Fifth year! This TeleSummit offers education, ideas, Best Practices, and inspiration for your equine practice.
This year's theme is:
An Exploration of Sentience
The Tele Summit release dates are here!
February 15 to March 10, 2017
Each new call begins at 9am EST / 6am PST / 2pm GMT & remains up for 24 hours. Convert GMT to your local timezone:
To receive the FREE Tele Summit release, you must sign up on the form to the right.
There are no catches; you will not have to buy anything. You will receive:
- emails about the Tele Summit
- an email each day during the release that connects you to the free audio, and
- If you are not already, you will be subscribed to the Collective's newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. But we would love to have you as a valued member of the human herd!
Here's how it works:
Each offering will be presented to subscribers via email for FREE for 24 hours. Then the next offering will go public, until all Tele Summit audio sessions have been made available.
In addition to the FREE release to subscribers, the Tele Summit sets are available for purchase.
Please read our blog or scroll down for more information including the Tele Summit schedule, presenters, and their topics.
2017 Tele Summit Speakers & Topics
- Wed Feb 15: Koelle Simpson ~ Equus Coaching Approach
- Thurs Feb 16: Sheryl Brown ~ Build Your Client Community with Equine Meditation Circles
- Fri Feb 17: Saan Ecker & Joanne Byrnes ~ A Buddhist Mindfulness Retreat
- Sat Feb 18: Kesia Nagata ~ The Meaning of Natural
- Mon Feb 20: Linda Kohanov ~ Emotional Heroism
- Tues Feb 21: Angela Dunning ~ The Horse Leads the Way
- Wed Feb 22: Gizelle Hamilton ~ Holistic Healing Through Herbs For Horses
- Thurs Feb 23: Jini Patel Thompson ~ Growing Your Client Base
- Fri Feb 24: Natalie Allio ~ The Equine Practitioner’s Mythic Journey
- Sat Feb 25: Barbara Breckenfeld ~ Equine Massage & Bodywork
- Mon Feb 27: Lynn Thomas & Mark Lytle ~ EAGALA: Journey of the Practice & the 2017 New Training Structure
- Tues Feb 28: Alejandra Lara ~ Working With The Military
- Wed March 1: Michelle Holling-Brooks ~ Developing Secure Attachments with Our Horses
- Thurs March 2: Ginny Telego ~ The Equine Experiential Education Association (E3A) Model
- Fri March 3: Diedre West ~ It’s All About How You Look At It: The Facilitator’s Space
- Sat March 4: Pam Allen LeBlanc ~ Energy Healing for Humans & Horses
- Mon March 6: Trish Broersma ~ How to Build a Community-Based Program
- Tues March 7: Debbie Anderson & Blair Spring McKissock ~ Training Programs: Where to Begin…And Where To Go From There
- Wed March 8: Shelley Rosenberg ~ Making It A Career: Advice from a Full-Time Practitioner
- Thurs March 9: Jess Campmans ~ Becoming That Which You Are Called To Do: A Study in Sentience