2021 Healing with Horse Tele Summit
Answering the Call
This 7th TeleSummit--a series of educational audio sessions that is followed by our first ever ONLINE Symposium--offers timely education, ideas, Best Practices, uplifting support, a sense of community, and inspiration for your equine practice.
The past year has been unprecedented. Worldwide, the pandemic has dramatically changed the behavior of an entire species—homo sapians. Us. With the individual, communal, national and international behavior and routine alterations, a visceral experience of uncertainty and restlessness that can perhaps be described as an existential overwhelm or spiritual exhaustion is present in the energy of a whole species. And as an apex species, our collective change in behavior, for a year now and counting, will change ecosystems worldwide.
That will mean…what? Well, we don’t exactly know. The future will have an altered trajectory, across the planet. Already. No matter what else happens. And so alongside this uncertainty, this factor no science predicted, there is also a glimmer of hope, of possibility, and a sense that something new, unknown, is emerging.
Join in with the courageous speakers and presenters of this year's Tele Summit and Symposium in this stage in the conversation of transformation.
Becoming Whole & Connected
The Tele Summit public release dates are here!
March 12 - 28, 2021
Each new call begins at 9am EST / 6am PST / 2pm GMT & remains up for 24 hours. Convert GMT to your local timezone:
To receive the FREE Tele Summit release, you must sign up on the form to the right.
There are no catches; you will not have to buy anything. You will receive:
- emails about the Tele Summit
- an email each day during the release that connects you to the free audio, and
- If you are not already, you will be subscribed to the Collective's newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. But we would love to have you as a valued member of the human herd!
Here's how it works:
Each offering will be presented to subscribers via email for FREE for 24 hours. Then the next offering will go public, until all Tele Summit audio sessions have been made available.
In addition to the FREE release to subscribers, the Tele Summit sets are available for purchase. Purchasing the Tele Summit entitles you to additional support materials in the form of handouts and videos for many of the talks, that help you move from idea to practice.
Please read our blog or scroll down for more information including the Tele Summit schedule, presenters, and their topics.
2021 Tele Summit Speakers & Topics
- Fri March 12: Diedre West ~ Answering the Call: Becoming Whole & Connected
- Sat March 13: Juli Lynch ~ Going Virtual: Creating, promoting, and facilitating a virtual/online Equine Facilitated Coaching/Therapy Practice
- Sun March 14: Pam Allen LeBlanc ~ Animal Reiki: The Genesis of a new course that benefits our horses and their humans
- Mon March 15: Carla Bauchmueller ~ Three Keys to More Joy & Confidence on Horseback & in Life
- Tues March 16: Andrée Baillargeon ~ Becoming a Voice For Horses: Cultivating connection & reciprocity
- Wed March 17: Pete Jeffs ~ Horse Kineseology: From muscle testing for diagnosis to Bach Flowers for treatment
- Thurs March 18: Eva Usadi & Alejandra Lara ~ Getting to We: The role of community in Moral Injury Repair
- Fri March 19: Kera Willis ~ Ride for Joy: How to bring kids together with horses in ways that catalyze healing, communion, & wonder
- Sat March 20: Pat Buffalo ~ Manaciso - Healing with Horses: Cree wisdom about the Heart of Healing
- Sun March 21: Linda Kohanov ~ Connections 101: A scaleable course to enhance & grow your practice
- Mon March 22: Kerri Lake ~ Culture of the Heart: Simplify to open new spaces for connection
- Tues March 23: Kim Cardeccia ~ Transform the Rehab Horse into a Four-legged Therapist/Teacher
- Wed March 24: Molly DePrekel ~ Shifting your Practice from In-Person to On-Screen: The story, the learning curve, the Best Practices that evolved
- Thurs March 25: Judy Brightman ~ Cultivating Self Care to Nourish & Create a Grounded, Embodied Presence
- Fri March 26: Trish Lemke ~ Life Coaching Tools to Aid your Online & In-Person Equine Sessions
- Sat March 27: Kat Cornelius ~ Poetry & Story of a Horse Owner: What horses are supporting in their owners' lives
- Sun March 28: Jess Campmans ~ The Whole, Connected Self: A calling from Horse & Beyond
Meet the Tele Summit Speakers
Session 2: Juli Lynch
Going Virtual: Creating, promoting, and facilitating a virtual/online Equine Facilitated Coaching or Therapy practice